This journal welcomes high-quality original contributions on experimental, computational, and physical aspects of fluid mechanics and thermal sciences relevant to engineering or the environment, multiphase and microscale flows, microscale electronic and mechanical systems; medical and biological systems; and thermal and flow control in both the internal and external environment.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, DOI for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The manuscript must be written in good English or Malay and should be no more than 20 pages in length inclusive of tables, figures and illustrations.
The following are the Article Processing Charges charged by Akademia Baru journals for accepted manuscripts;
USD350 (International Corresponding Author) or RM1000 (Malaysian Corresponding Author)
- Please suggest three potential reviewers (Name, affiliation and e-mail address) for the article in "Comments for the editor" below
- Corresponding author is requested to submit two files (full manuscript with author(s) details and full manuscript without author(s) details)
- All co-authors details (name, e-mail, affiliation) and keywords have been provided
- Alternatively, submission also can be done by submitting manuscript to email@example.com
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.